I have read that the singer Natasha Bedingfield has no belly button. Is this true and if so, how come?

I've heard that the singer Natasha Bedingfield doesn't have a belly button and that all the pictures and videos of her showing her tummy have been re-mastered to make it look like she has. Is this true or is it just a rumour? But if it is true, how come she doesn't have one? Did she have an accident, a surgical operation or did it happen at birth?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe she was a Siamese twin of her brother Daniel, and she lived off his body. Then when they scraped her off of him, there was no bellybutton. Just an idea.

• There is no way for a baby to be born without a bellybutton because that's where the imbellical cord is attached to, and without that, the fetus can't survive. There is a possibility that she may have had some sort of operation that made her bellybutton go away, but then there would be a scar where it would have been. I think that it's just a rumor though.

• 1 decade ago

thats weird/retarded.

everyone has a belly button.

at least they're born w/one

but there were these to conjouined twins coneccted by stomach and when they were seperated they had a hertical scar going down the center of there stomachs. passing where there belly buttons should be.

thats weird though.

• 1 decade ago

That's impossible. In utero, we are fed thru the umbilical cord. The only possiblilty could be if perhaps she had a tummy tuck done then the surgeon needs to reconstruct a new navel. Maybe he didn't make her a new one?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

everyone born has a belly button. unless she's an alien like that guy on that tv show...

• 1 decade ago

Don't read The National Enquirer or Star ..they are crap magazines that get paid to make ridiculous rumors/lies up.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She was born in a lab. It's a new type of test tube embryology. He star sign is Pyrex.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How could that be true... babies cant survive in the womb without food... babies cant get food with no belly button...

• Andrew
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

she has a belly button. All humans do. Don't believe everything you hear.

• 1 decade ago

i'm sure it's just a rumor, like when everyone said ciara used to be a man.

lame.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.