Do vegetarians/vegans think it's ok for animals to eat meat?

..... Why do they have such a problem with meat eaters? Humans are supposed to eat meat as part of a healthy diet, just like any other omnivore.
Update: I'd just like to point out that I was in no way 'bitching' about vegetarians. If you'd have bothered to read the question properly - you'd have noticed that I was merely sharing an opinion that some vegetarians seem to ***** at me because I eat meat. I also remember that Chimps will use tools to... show more I'd just like to point out that I was in no way 'bitching' about vegetarians. If you'd have bothered to read the question properly - you'd have noticed that I was merely sharing an opinion that some vegetarians seem to ***** at me because I eat meat. I also remember that Chimps will use tools to eat ants with! I do in no way support the abuse of animals. I have seen how well run abattoirs work, which is in fact very respectful of the animal prior to its short death. Anyway – thanks for all the answers! Makes for a great debate!
Update 2: Haha! Dear god excuse me if I'm 'generalizing' here - but some vegetarians seem very easily wound up! Lol, I'll put it down to a lack of iron. Please don't think I'm un-educated, I was vegetarian throughout my childhood. But alas, converted in my late teens. And I think you're being a... show more Haha! Dear god excuse me if I'm 'generalizing' here - but some vegetarians seem very easily wound up! Lol, I'll put it down to a lack of iron. Please don't think I'm un-educated, I was vegetarian throughout my childhood. But alas, converted in my late teens. And I think you're being a bit ignorant in thinking humans should hunt their prey in this day and age.