D
Lv 4
D asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

did heath ledger finish the movie batman.. playing the joker?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, except for any additonal ADR work that may pop up -- he is done. He was currently shooting the new Terry Gilliam film.

Added: Just read at Ain't It Cool News that Heath did finish all of his ADR (dubbing lines that had bad production sound), so he was fully wrapped on "The Dark Knight".

• 1 decade ago

I was wondering that too my self but im so glad to here that he did finish it. Im so psyched to see it!! Oh and I second that on My_rainy....aint you a Debbie-Downer! He was so Hot and and such an original actor. He reminded me of a blonde Johnny Depp. Not willing to take on stereotypical roles and styill win the love and respect from others in his own original and authentic way. I love you Heath Ledger!!

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, apparently he did. I just read an article that quoted him as saying "had trouble sleeping while portraying the Joker, whom he called a “psychopathic, mass-murdering, schizophrenic clown with zero empathy.” Can't say I was a big fan, but what I've seen of his work certainly merited respect. He was definitely good at his job.

• 1 decade ago

good i was wondering that. wasn't a fan but was looking forward to seeing him as the joker. i like the batman series so at least he'll be remember for that and not having brokeback mt. be his most recognizable role. wow i didn't know that brad renfro od a few days earlier. what a tragedy

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes and from what I hear...he made the Joker very spooky.And to my_rainy...hate to see what kind of sympathy you show others when someone passes away in your life.

• 1 decade ago

Yes he did. The movie was in post production at the time of his death

• 1 decade ago

yes but the movie was in post production.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think he did but im not sure .

i cannnot believe hes dead! its soooo horrible.

R.I.P.

Heath Ledger

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, He did. Still a shame...

• 1 decade ago

I am not sure. I don't keep up on these things.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.