Heath Ledger...?

I absolutley loved him in every film i saw, he was a brilliant actor.. with a beautiful Smile..!! The classic teen movie 10 things, brilliant gay Brokeback, and hillarious Kinghts Tale.. Just to name a few..

Is any body else extremley saddened my the terrible news that Heath Ledger has passed away..??

If you read reports is says that is was accidental..

I read that his family in Australia actually found out by the news media.. Tragic.. RIP my thoughts are with his family and little Daughter..x

**stevepokerfrog**

Its tragic because everybody who watched his films and admiered his as an actor are in complete shock. I know people pass every day and its a horrible thing.. Its just shocking thats why fans are upset.. NOT just because he was famous..

Favorite Answer

i am and i think its disgusting how he only died yesterday and people are saying he was a drug abuser etc. is it so hard to believe that a celebrity ccould die of natural causes we read everyday about healthy young men and women just dropping dead from massive heart attacks. so some pills were found, maybe it was simple paracetemol for a headache. maybe it was sleeping pills, he said in an interview recently he was having trouble sleeping. he also had been suffering from pneumonia, if he would have taken sleeping pill it would have suppressed his coughing reflex which he would need and he would have just suffocated in his sleep.

he was a son, a brother, a friend and most importantly a daddy. and people dont think or dont care what these nasty remarks will do to his family.

Already the vultures are gathering, with their tales of "Oh, I always thought there might have been problems...."

Please, this is Hollywood....if Heath Ledger was a drug addict, are you seriously telling me it wouldnt have been all over the news before now? It looks to me like it was an accidental overdose.....

I must admit, I was really looking forward to seeing Heath as The Joker in Dark Knight....I have a feeling that this film will be watched for "The Crow effect" (ie, some morbid souls will go and watch it, knowing the lead actor died)

Rest In Peace

• Rein

I was very sad. The other day I was watching Meet Joe Black with Anthony Hopkins.....I have always admired the diverse roles he plays.....his ability to pull off any type of character and I thought of Heath Ledger, as a young man who has (had) many years of acting in front of him, his diversity and ability to pretty much live under the wire of crazy publicity, I was thinking that I admired him also. Now he is gone and I feel the loss. Weird how life works isn't it.....you just never know what is coming next.

Yes, I was shocked. I heard it on the News as soon as I woke up. =[

I have to say, I've only seen a few of Heath's movies, but I still think he was an amazing actor and person in general.

He was an Australian icon.. and I just can't believe it happened. I don't understand why he died so young; I don't think it was a suicide attempt with pills either.

My thoughts go out to his friends and family.

R.I.P Heath Ledger.

I was very saddened by this news, its weird because the other night I really felt like watching a movie so I went to Blockbyster and rented out 10 Things I Hate About You and then two days later he has died.

It is a tragic story and hope his family can get through this in time. I just hope the press leave them to grieve on there own!

• tracyw

Well i think its very sad he was a great actor and more importantly a father to a little girl lets not forget that before certain people just assume he was misusing drugs......mistakes can be made with prescribed medicine when we are tired or stressed so stop jumping to conclusions and let his family and fans grieve without the usual well thats what he gets comments its just uncalled for and nasty x

rip heath xx

I was so shocked when i heard! I got goosebumps and teared up its just horrible. He was an incredible actor of our time. Its sad that we all didnt get a chance to follow his life and the great movies he would have done.

RIP Heath!

• Gemz L

I was shocked when I heard the news. I saw it on Yahoo News late last night and had to re-read it.

He was a very talented and promising actor, as well as a doting father. I feel for his family and daughter. Apparently he was very close to her.

He will be missed.

yes i was so shocked when i herd the news today, a brlliant actor with so much going for him in life,its very sad especially for his family and little 2 year old daughter. rip

i was very shocked to hear of his death,hopefully the autopsy will tell his family what happened. I do feel sad for his little girl,she's only two and will have to grow up without her dad.At 28,he died far,far too young and still had the rest of his life ahead of him.