Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

F.1....Maths Plz....Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!請解釋

6.)Sammiis reading s story book. She has read 120 pages, which is equal to 80% of the book.

A)How many pages does the book have?

B)If sammi reads 21 more pages, wath percentage of the book hae she not yet read?

7)If MrWong has some literature books and story books, which are 4%and15%of his books is 77.

A)find the total numbers of these two types of books is 77.

B)If Mr Wong has 126 sience fiction books,wath percentage of his book collection is science fiction?

Thanks 小路 the question should be : Mr. Wong has some literature books and story books, which are 4% and 15% of his book collection respectively. The difference between the numbers of these two types of books is 77.

(a) Find the total number of books Mr Wong has.Please explain how to calculate.

(b) If Mr Wong has 126 science fiction books, what percentage of his book collection is science fiction? Please explain how to calculate.

Top Urgent !!! Please reply to me as soon as possible.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

6. Sammi is reading s story book. She has read 120 pages, which is

equal to 80% of the book.

( a ) How many pages does the book have?

( b ) If Sammi reads 21 more pages, what percentage of the book

has she not yet read?

Sol:

( a )

120 ÷ 80% = 150

( b )

150 - 120 - 21 = 9

9 ÷ 150

= 0.06

= 6%

Ans: ( a ) 150 pages ( b ) 6%

7. Your question is wrong, check you question again.

2008-01-24 02:30:01 補充:

7. Mr. Wong has some literature books and story books, which are 4% and 15% of hisbook collection respectively. The difference between the numbers of these two types ofbooks is 77.( a ) Find the total number of books Mr. Wong has. Please explain how to calculate.

2008-01-24 02:30:43 補充:

(b) If Mr. Wong has 126 science fiction books, what percentage of his book collection isscience fiction? Please explain how to calculate.Sol:( a )15% - 4% = 11% ....... different percentage between two books77 ÷ 11% = 700( 相差的書本 ÷ 相差的比率 = 全部的書籍 )

2008-01-24 02:31:31 補充:

( b )126 ÷ 700= 0.18= 18%( 科幻書 ÷ 全部的書 = 科幻書所佔的比例 )Ans: ( a ) 700 books ( b ) 18%

2008-01-24 02:32:31 補充:

P.S Because I answer too many questions, I don’t have much time to review allquestions I answered. I suggest you send me a letter next time, yahoo will leave amessage to notify me a letter is coming, I will reply you as soon as I receive themessage.

Source(s): 數學小頭腦