Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文信~請英文高手幫忙翻譯~

近來好嗎?新工作可以適應嗎?教小朋友英文很像挺有趣的...有沒有遇到頑皮的小朋友呀?

聖誕卡收到囉,很開心有妳的祝福,monica的賀卡因為我們二個都沒空,所以還沒拿給他^^""",不過有先跟他說妳的祝福,真是抱歉....

聽eric說妳到美國過聖誕節,玩得開心嗎?應該是個特別又難忘的假期吧^_^

再過幾天就是台灣的新年了,有種煥然一新的感覺,日本應該也有新年吧??新的一年要加油也要幸福快樂唷^_^

ps.學校畢業後應該不住山梨縣了對嗎??現在的新地址可以給我嗎?

祝:天天都有愉快的心情

Update:

hi~jiale_123

請問要如何找你??另外想請問今年剛好要到新加坡旅遊...有推薦的美食和地點嗎?tks~~

3 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

How are you? are you alright with your new job? it's fun teaching kids english..so did you meet any playful kids?

i've received your christmas card, and it's so glad to receive your greeting, but because we both are busy so we haven't give the card to monica^^""", however, we had already told her your blessings, so sorry...

Eric told me you went to America for christmas, is it fun over there?i think it will surely be an unforgettable and special holiday for you^_^

Taiwan's new year is just around the corner, feeling something new.. japan also got celebrate new year right??must enjoy this year and achieve something great^_^

ps.after you graduate you will move to another address right??can give me your new address now?

hope that you will always be happy!!

Source(s): i'm a taiwanese studying in singapore so no big deal. you can always find me if you need translation.
  • 1 decade ago

How's it going?Can the new work adapt?Teach a kid English to be like very much pretty interesting of...Have to meet a very naughty kid?

The Christmas card receives, very happy have your wish, monica greeting card we 2 all have no time, so haven't taken to him^^""", however first say your wish with him, is really sorry....

Does listenning to the eric say you to go to the United States to lead Christmas, have a good time?Should be a special and unforgettable holidays^_^

Was a Taiwanese New Year's Day in a couple of days, there is the feeling that the kind has a brand-new look, Japan shoulded also have New Year's Day??Wants to encourage to also want happiness a happiness for new year^_^

ps.The school should not live the mountain pear County after graduating right??Can the new address of now give me?

Wish:All have a pleased mood every day

hi~jiale_123

Excuse me, how find you??Would like to ask besides to want Singapore to travel at the right moment this year...Is there the delicacy and the location of recommendation?tks~~

希望對你有幫助ˇ

Source(s): 譯言堂
  • 1 decade ago

How's it going?Can the new work adapt?Teach a kid English to be like very much pretty interesting of...Have to meet a very naughty kid?

The Christmas card receives, very happy have your wish, monica greeting card we 2 all have no time, so haven't taken to him^^""", however first say your wish with him, is really sorry....

Does listenning to the eric say you to go to the United States to lead Christmas, have a good time?Should be a special and unforgettable holidays^_^

Was a Taiwanese New Year's Day in a couple of days, there is the feeling that the kind has a brand-new look, Japan shoulded also have New Year's Day??Wants to encourage to also want happiness a happiness for new year^_^

ps.The school should not live the mountain pear County after graduating right??Can the new address of now give me?

Wish:All have a pleased mood every day

Source(s): 譯言堂
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.