Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 decade ago

Is American Idol getting old??

I remember like few years ago everybody was crazy.. they were like OMG im watching American idol tonight!!!.. and now its just like yeah yeah aha... who cares..DO YOU STILL WATCH IT?... or is it just getting old and boring?... cause i still watch it. lol

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Why would it be old, honestly? =)

Each season or whatever introduces new people. The only people that are the same are the judges I think. And Seacrest ewwwwwww. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

And the judges...Simon is phenomenal! I love his accent and his overall superior attitude. That guy will get me all the time.

Not old, not boring. Possibly the greatest entertainment out there. I mean, hearing horrible people sing under the impression that they have some talent? Priceless.

It's okay that you watch it. I'm 100% positive you aren't alone.

Source(s): My common knowledge. =)
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Heck no! The auditions are funny and I like to see the new American Idol. Carrie Underwood turned out great.

• 1 decade ago

Definitely

• 1 decade ago

I like it still I like seeing who the next american idol is.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I still watch it also. I was wondering the same thing, its seems to have lost some fans this season. Hopefully it will pick back up soon, I would hate for it to be cancelled! :-)

• 1 decade ago

kind of. I only watch the auditions now because when it actually gets to the good people to me it begins to get kind of boring.

• 1 decade ago

i still love it and the way i see it if they don't like it don't watch there are plenty of shows out there i don't like so i just don't watch them ...it just kills me how people will bash idol for no reason .. plain and simple change your channel

• Jackie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I still like A.I. I think people still like it and watch it a lot or else they would probably not have another season.

• 1 decade ago

it's getting old but i still tune in for the auditions. then i skip the rest up until the final three or four

• 1 decade ago

OLD!!

i only like watching the begins ones,,,

when poeple suck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.