Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is it me of does Heaven sound extremely boring? Spending eternity doing nothing.....?

No sex, no beer, no braking rules, NO FUN. What is so good about heaven? Even thinking about it makes me fall asleep if you ask me. What's your thought?

Best Answer

You have a point there since it's because of some sins that we haven't gone completely crazy and they keep life interesting. But I gladly take that rather than having to sit there listening to elevator music for eternity or being torn to shreds by demons while being showered by fire storms for eternity.

I think you should go to www.thebastardfairies.com and check out the video for "We're All Going To Hell". You'll like it.

See, the thing is, we don't have to worry about what heaven is like because there are so many rules, no one could possibly follow them all. Which means that we ARE all going to hell. Let the angels have heaven to themselves. We can start that techno club the earlier answerer was talking about down in hell.

:-)

I'm hoping heaven is like a giant techno club. When youre just coming up and your favourite dj is playing your favourite tune. And you never come down. and you just get to pull shapes for eternity.

I don't believe in the afterlife,so I don't spend my whole life fearing hell,or fearing heaven even more.For whatever the tortures of hell,I think the boredom of heaven would be even worse.

It sure sounds better than being torn to shreds by horrifying demons while being showered with burning sulfur for eternity!

well then have fun in hell drinking, breaking rules and having sex with satan....also burning eternally...that sounds way better than heaven :\