News Anchor Poll: Brian Williams or Charlie Gibson, or someone else?

This is posted in honor of my contact "Fickle" who made me laugh during lunch with the music polls this afternoon.

Your opinion matters on the poll - this is also for fun, so if the above two do not work for you - mention someone else.
Update: Gorgon: Glad to see you here - I knew your answer in advance. I was actually contemplating the BBC News as I watch that as well - late night. When I get home it's the American Sound Bite Show and I have to admit Charlie and Brian are pretty good at it. Fickle: "This one's for you kid"... show more Gorgon: Glad to see you here - I knew your answer in advance. I was actually contemplating the BBC News as I watch that as well - late night. When I get home it's the American Sound Bite Show and I have to admit Charlie and Brian are pretty good at it.

Fickle: "This one's for you kid" Bogart Style - thanks for the laugh at lunch today.

Karen and Boo Hoo thanks for coming in on this.

Best to all of you - Gerry :)