Leap year baby?

Hey everyone, This is a weird question, but bear with me. LOL My doctor just told me that she wants to induce me a week before my due date because of my baby's possible large size. YAY for me!! Anyway, that would mean I would be induced around Feb 27th. However, if I wait two days until Feb 29th, my baby... show more Hey everyone,

This is a weird question, but bear with me. LOL

My doctor just told me that she wants to induce me a week before my due date because of my baby's possible large size. YAY for me!! Anyway, that would mean I would be induced around Feb 27th. However, if I wait two days until Feb 29th, my baby would be a leap year baby and I think that would be kind of cool. Should I try to get my induction for the 29th? Or do you think my child would hate that?? I used to know a leap year baby who LOVED the fact she was born on a leap year. Her family always celebrated on the 28th, but every 4 years, they REALLY made a big deal out of it and she just loved it.

Any thoughts?