Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Heyyy i had to dlete every song on my mp3, time to download more songs, IDEAS FOR NEW SONGS!!?

i doNOT listen to country. none of those disney bands. pleaseplase i HTAE hannah montana. i HATE miley cyrus. i HATE the jonas brothers. please no. no classical. no JOKES.

im into rap, rock (not extrme rock, but boys like girls, cobra starship kind of stuff.), hiphop and all those ghetto genres(somewhat please dont take that literally.) techno also somewhat.

anyways it doesnt matter what i like(just dont answer with the things i said i hate. just send some of your favorite songs, and ill thank you :]

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

chris brown

Low

bubbly

Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Not Me- Amy Pearson

Greatness- Tpain and Chris Brown

Pieces of Me- Britney Spears (surprisingly good)

Naked- Taio Cruz

Ride for Me- Gabriel Antonio

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think you would like hoosiers..maybe mika well best of luck getting songs you want and like

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.