Flying Aer Lingus?

In one week, I'll be on a flight to Dublin to study abroad in Ireland. I chose to fly Aer Lingus over American Airlines, which were similar in price. I've never flown on a non-U.S. airline, so I was wondering if anyone's flown Aer Lingus? I chose Aer Lingus primarily because of it's pristine... show more In one week, I'll be on a flight to Dublin to study abroad in Ireland. I chose to fly Aer Lingus over American Airlines, which were similar in price. I've never flown on a non-U.S. airline, so I was wondering if anyone's flown Aer Lingus?

I chose Aer Lingus primarily because of it's pristine safety record, which was extremely appealing since I'm a bit afraid of flying.

When I fly American coach, the seats are uncomforable and the food pretty much sucks. Does anyone have positive or negative experiences with Aer Lingus they could share with me?

Thanks!