Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

who makes the best hockey equipment tps,ccm,Nike Bauer,easton!?

i need expert advice

Favorite Answer

All those are good brands. I'm kind of old fashioned, and will always be suspicious of Nike stuff, but since they merged with Bauer, its a brand I might use. It really depends on what you're getting though.

For skates, any brand would be decent. Another one to consider is Mission, they're great makers of inline skates, and I think they make quality ice stuff too. I'm not sure about TPS as far as skates goes though. Whatever you get, look into “baking” the pair you purchase, to instantly form them to your feet for better comfort and fit.

All the brands you mentioned also make their own quality composite sticks, but I've always been loyal to Easton sticks. They revolutionized the composite stick with the Synergy and always seem to be on the forefront of technology. Mission and Rebok also make sticks of decent quality, though Rebok is relatively new to the hockey world, so be cautious.

When it comes to pads (shoulder, hip breezers, elbow, & shin) Its more about the model than the brand. All manufacturers offer a wide range of models to choose from for each piece of equipment, so all you need to know is how much you want to spend. All these same brands make helmets too, but I’ve fallen in love with the Bauer-Nike (just Bauer when I bought mine) models with the quick-size-adjust feature for easy fitting. Gloves are something that I think a lot of players find really important. You can get fed up with a bad pair, so its smart to really shop around. Eagle Gloves, out of Canada is the crème de la crème of gloves. For something good but more affordable, look into the Nike-Bauer Vapor series which are light and of good quality. Make sure you try on all the different sizes available to find the best feel, because its commonly misconceived that gloves are a one-size-fits-all kind of deal.

As far as buying this stuff, Hockeygiant.com has good deals, but nothing beats physically trying everything yourself, so go to your local pro-shop first.

Helmet - CCM

Shoulder Pads - Mission

Elbow Pads - Jofa

Gloves - Sherwood

Pants - CCM

Shin Pads - Jofa

Jock - I Tech

Skates - Graf

Stick - TPS (composite) Sherwood (wood)

These seem to be the best brands that most players from 13-17 are using in minor hockey in Canada. Everyone makes good stuff though. The two most important are CCM Tackala pants and Graf skates. The rest are personal prefrence.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

i need expert advice

Source(s): hockey equipment tps ccm nike bauer easton: https://shortly.im/NB73Q
  • twardy

Tps Hockey

I'd say CCM and Bauer because they've been doing this long before any of those other companies got into hockey.

Skates go with Nike best and lightest i ve got bauer elbow pads and shoulder pads and ccm shins and pants and theywork real well and hold up great

• schwab

Best Hockey Elbow Pads

Easton for sticks, I prefer CCM for breezers.

I like Misson pants and ccm skates.

I would say nike bauer i have all nikebauer equipment and all of them r whicked comfortable

Source(s): hockey