How do you feel about Google storing your internet searches?

I saw a documentary called Big Brother Big Business. It is about how companies are invading the privacy of every person connected to technology(which is all of us). They are watching and tracking everything that we do. Shopping habits, internet searches, food preferences, personal information; we’re all... show more I saw a documentary called Big Brother Big Business. It is about how companies are invading the privacy of every person connected to technology(which is all of us).

They are watching and tracking everything that we do. Shopping habits, internet searches, food preferences, personal information; we’re all being cataloged and profiled resulting in corporations gaining even more control over our lives.

Your internet searches can be used in court as "evidence" against you.
Our privacy is being threatened and invaded by technology.

You can watch this documentary here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...

My question is,

How do you feel about Google(and almost all other search engines for that matter) tracking and storing all of your private personal internet searches?