Is this paragraph well written?

Is the paragraph clear and easy to understand? Is the transition from paragraph to paragraph smooth? I enjoyed my stay in the bank this morning. To make my day interesting, borrowed from my father, I wore formal attire, tailor made by our friend. Upon arriving in the office, I was greeted with warmth. In... show more Is the paragraph clear and easy to understand?
Is the transition from paragraph to paragraph smooth?

I enjoyed my stay in the bank this morning. To make my day interesting, borrowed from my father, I wore formal attire, tailor made by our friend. Upon arriving in the office, I was greeted with warmth. In addition, I was even asked by the secretary if I wanted some coffee. Bigger than my usual idea of it, I marveled at the office I was working in. The manager even has three secretaries to help him do his job. Honestly, while working there, it gave me an overview how working in an office really is.