what do you think of the oscar nominees list this year ?

Best Answer

he is a dream boat i think he will have it bag!!!!!!!

I expect Daniel Day-Lewis will beat Depp.

Biggest omission: Jonny Greenwood's score for "There Will Be Blood". The Oscars are always well behind the curve on creativity and originality.

Biggest annoyance: three pre-fab Disney tunes in the Best Song catagory. Spare me.

I hope so I think Johnny Depp is a brillant actor and I can't wait to see him in Sweeney todd the list seems fine.

I'm a bit out of touch,Bex.

There should be a special award for Sean Connery "Best Looking Actor of All Time" - he only got best supporting actor before -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Connery

Edit : It should have been "Best Support*ed* Actor" - in the fan base sense not any other - I hope!

• I bloody hope so Bex, I LOVE Johnny Depp!

I'm pretty sure Johnny Depp stands a good chance Bex - oooh he can be my pirate any time lol!!!! xx

• momof3

I hope so Bex he is lovely and in Now magazine today they have an interview with him and a lovely sexy picture to boot.

Why do half the films nominated have we never heard of?

Not a bad line up bex...pretty much what was predicted and I think Johnny could pull it off...he deserves to anyway.

• J.D might get it .atonement's up for 7[filmed in Grimsby for the anoraks]

It would be nice if he did - he's lovely