When do you think will be the year that the wwe turns back to the attitude era style........?

Ive been a wrestling fan for a long time and i enjoyed the years before the attitude era and the years during the attitude era..but since stephanie mcmahon has taking over creative control in 2003 there really hasnt been anything that has happened that has caught my attention like the years before that did..im not going to sit here and moan and complain about how those years are what the wwe should always be..and im not going to sit here and complain about how those years were the best because they were and werent at the same time..before then wrestling was great and during then wrestling was great..im just saying in my opinion i think the wwe has slacked off since vince gave steph full control over the wwe creative team and in my opinion she is doing a horrible job..i know that the wwe is trying to grab kids from the ages of 8-14 cuz those are the kids who get mommy and daddy to buy them crap but i think its time to spice things up a lil and give us something good to watch weekly....

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

HONESTLY I DONT THINK EVER AND HERE ARE MY REASONS WHY.

1 THE SPONSOR HATED THE ATTITUDE ERA.

2 IT WILL NEVER BE LIKE BEFORE THE ATTITUDE ERA CUZ THE NEWER FANS FROM THE ATTITUDE ERA HATE GOOD WRESTLING NOW.

3 PARENTS HATED THE ATTITUDE ERA AND DIDNT LET THEIR KIDS WATCH IT LIKE THEY DO NOW.

4 IT WONT BE LIKE BEFORE CUZ THERE ISNT TERRITORIES ANYMORE FOR VINCE TO STEAL THE TOP NOTCH TALENT FROM BIG PROMOTIONS. SURE THERES INDIES ALL OVER BUT HOW MANY INDY GUYS ARE INSTANTLY READY TO BE IN FRONT OF A CAMERA WITH MILLIONS WATCHING AND THOUSANDS IN THE CROWD NOT MANY. BACK IN THE DAY WITH TERRITORIES THESE GUYS WERE IN FRONT OF BIG CROWDS AND INFRONT OF CAMERAS.

• 1 decade ago

I totally agree!!

But the WWE has been through hell and back recently, with the steroids scandal, recent deaths, Benoit massacre, and the untimely death of Vince Mcmahon only to scrap it the next week!

The WWE is recuperating from a huge blow they haven't received in the longest time.

The wrestling world works in cycles of about 6 years and they reach their prime every six years, until they historically change the direction the company is going . Dont believe me, look at this below.

'Look at these 6 or 5 year eras and their pattern !

1986-1992 Hulkmania , Rock N Wrestling

1992-1998 New Generation era

1998 -2003- Attitude Era

2003-2008 John Cena Era

2008-2014 WWE-HD Era

Get ready for the WWE/HD era !!

Edit: if you follow the pattern, it shows that the WWE is due for a huge and i mean huuuuge year !!!!

Source(s): Edit: I like questions likes these that keep the trolls away !!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It has noting to do with kids watching.

The Attitude Era was extreme and went to multiple boundaries it should have never touched. Extreme stunts, heavier amounts of swearing, and more violent acts against other wrestlers (in character) made the Attitude Era what it was.

Also, everyone will hate the idea being revived and compare it with the past, so there's no point in redoing it. If anything, the Attitude Era was more of a cash cow than today, with DX, Stone Cold, and The Rock's merchandise (new tee-shirts every two-four weeks, customized championships, the music CDs).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dude I'm right there with you ;-) I agree1

And guy's I think that as the years or perhaps months, the WWE will have to go back to that and face the fact that stef is crap. I think its starting already. Those jumps that Hardy did on the last to nights in a row, nice! Before that you would never even see that kind of leep of faith in in a ppv, and if you did it would be a wrestlemania moment. So that's a sign that there letting there superstars go outside the old health restrictions, which I think WWE needs at the moment to keep TNA at bay. And with time someone better will replace Stephanie. Someone who will revolutionize it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • aashis
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

The Climax could be the Wrestlemania 28 important adventure, Cena vs The Rock. the element being that the WWE's perfect days are at the back of it; scores are falling off, PPV buyrates are dropping, lawsuits are up, and the "WWE universe" merely won't settle for each individual the WWE tries to push anymore. So Vince reaches into the previous and brings returned one in each of his best attracts in history and places him interior the hoop with almost the only modern WWE performer who can nevertheless draw interior the followers and look after television scores. the accumulation to that "historic" adventure will enhance television scores and the PPV is an overpowering success. Then the old megastar rides off into the sundown (would not count if he wins the adventure or not) and with him bypass the enthusiasm and pastime of the followers. The WWE fades returned to what it grew to become into previously the old megastar reappeared, suffering to maintain the scores up and desperately throwing each Tom, ****, and Harry in front of the followers, hoping somebody will seize the followers' pastime and re-easy some interest, collectively as the followers continuously clamor for the "return of *%. something from the WWE's previous*". BQ: through fact he grew to become into cutting his hair in that promo vignette, i might reckon he would be bald. some warriors use shaving their heads as a thank you to "get waiting" for conflict. BQ2: the two, yet specifically for the followers and the roar of the gang. BQ3: Agree. collectively as Andre did lose a pair of fits (not recognized by applying the WWE) for the duration of those 15 "undefeated" years, Andre grew to become into around the globe wrestling and beating any- and all and sundry who might get interior the hoop with him, consisting of all of the super names from international Champions to entire rosters in conflict Royals.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

never only when vince is out of WWE

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hopefully next week!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.