Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 1 decade ago

Hilton Head Island, SC?

.. I'm visiting there next moth. Are there any fun places to go there? Any activities! Thanks.

<3

*month

Favorite Answer

There's plenty to do in Hilton Head, we took the family there last March and even though the ocean water was cold, the kids had fun on the beach. We stayed at the Westin Resort right on the beach which I highly recommend. Other activities in Hilton Head include golf, fishing, biking, boating (we took a dolphin sighting cruise and viewed some dolphins, a highlight of our trip), horseback riding and outlet shopping. The Coastal Discovery Museum on the way into Hilton Head is small but worth a visit. Also visit the Sea Pines Resort, which has a cool lighthouse you can climb, as well as specialty shops and quality restaurants such as The Harbour Town Grill and The

Quarterdeck. South Beach is home to the famous Salty Dog Cafe, another restaurant I highly recommend. Below is the official tourism site. Hope this helps!

The Salty Dog Cafe in Sea Pines Resort