is jay Leno gay? because he likes to talk about gays and it doesn't matter if he is married he can still cheat

he likes to talk about arnold s., ryan s,and lance b. when anything is said about sex he has a gay comment. someone needs to ask him to come out of the closet.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think he needs to find some better answers and better jokes the GAY thing is getting way out of hand! Funny at start but he seems to be too obsessed with it now.

• vierra
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Is Jay Leno Gay

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

is jay Leno gay? because he likes to talk about gays and it doesn't matter if he is married he can still cheat

he likes to talk about arnold s., ryan s,and lance b. when anything is said about sex he has a gay comment. someone needs to ask him to come out of the closet.

Source(s): jay leno gay likes talk gays doesn 39 matter married cheat: https://shortly.im/ePkTt
  • 1 decade ago

I for one do not believe he is gay. He could be, and I would not know, or care. The fact he is married and has been for many years makes it less likely, though being in show business he would have many friends and know many actors who are.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i'm not a leno fan, so i kinda hope he isn't(horrible ain't i)

craig ferguson goes on and on about guys(orlando bloom among others lol) and is always saying,"i'm european"

so i am pretty sure that he is at least bisexual

• 1 decade ago

more importantly........

who cares

let the man be......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.