LowBall Offer - What would you counter with?

I just got a lowball offer on my home. Asking $525K. They offered $485K. Next door neighbor sold house for $535K 7 months ago. What would you counter with? I am thinking 520 or 515. We are willing to go as low as 510K. Our house has only been on the market for 2 weeks. Our new home won't be ready... show more I just got a lowball offer on my home. Asking $525K. They offered $485K. Next door neighbor sold house for $535K 7 months ago.

What would you counter with? I am thinking 520 or 515. We are willing to go as low as 510K.

Our house has only been on the market for 2 weeks. Our new home won't be ready until May and the buyer needs to settle 2/11 - in 3 weeks. We can do temporary housing.

Thanks for your opinions!
Update: This is our first offer.
Update 2: What does your Realtor have to say about current market conditions for your home? Counter at 520K to see if they are serious. How many showings have you had? 6 Is the buyer qualified to follow through with the purchase? Yes Are they putting a lot of money down, or making a large deposit? Yes How much... show more What does your Realtor have to say about current market conditions for your home? Counter at 520K to see if they are serious.

How many showings have you had? 6 Is the buyer qualified to follow through with the purchase? Yes

Are they putting a lot of money down, or making a large deposit? Yes

How much is temporary housing going to cost you? We will save $ by living in temporary housing. About 1K a month.