Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Are policemen really riding in style now?

I could've sworn I saw a police hummer! I also heard they were riding in Cadillac STS's and Chargers.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

They have contracts with GM, they can drive anything from a ford focus to 2008 camaro, which still hasnt come out yet...what gives?

FBI is a different story

• 1 decade ago

Cadillics, not happening no time soon. But I've seen a police Hummer and a Charger. Crown Vics and Impalas are daily basis.

• 1 decade ago

dunno---police do like hummers tho---i know from experience

honestly---they are driving chargers now---these are highly souped up cars that go around 200mph and the officers who drive them have to get special training

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am not sure about the Cadillac.......i have seen police hummers and chargers........pretty nice for lawmen

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The only one of those cars that i've actually seen is a Dodge Charger. It was pretty cool

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes,The police where I live are driving like 2006 Malibu's and impala's.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah i've seen all of those. Highway Patrol has Corvette's, but they have for awhile now.

• 1 decade ago

THE HUMMER AND THECHARGER IS TRUE,DON'T NO BOUT CATS. BUT THEY FAST

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i saw a cop on a skateboard, another on a surf board(idk y,he wasnt a life guard or anyting)NOW THATS RIDIN DIRTY

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hahahaha

they're burning the planet and causing global warming!

That's what they tried to do with those grenades hitting all those black people in LA!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.