Mcdonalds interview questions?

hey all, i sorted my little brother with an interview at mcdonalds for a part time job anyway i really want him to get a job and learn some responsibitliy anyway can anyone with expirence at these food restaurtant know what the interview questions will be like and how to answer them. Thank you

Favorite Answer

One question they will ask is if you have had anh expierience in fast food before. Say yes, because ylou have eaten it...it counts...lol. ANother questionthey ask is if people would say you were responsible. Only an idiot will say no. Next, at mcdonalds they ask if your good with kids, because kids make up most fot ehir costumers. For that one, be honest because if you say yes and yournot, they might put you in the jungle gym duty. That sux...trust me. Lastly, they aks you which job in particallar you would want at mcdonalds. Say cashier, because they get paid the most, and they are recognized the most. hope this helped!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Mcdonalds interview questions?

Source(s): mcdonalds interview questions: https://shortly.im/tWd5W

I do interviews for my company(also a food outlet). The interview has very strict outlines as to what can be asked and what cannot. These are governed by Government Legislation. eg Religious Orientation, Sexual Preferences, Ageism! But in most cases after a short Maths Test, the interview should be a relaxed informal affair. I would ask things like what are the person Hobbies, Experience they obtained in a working environment, how they have worked in a team at school/college.. What shift Patterns they are able to do. If the person is under 18 there are rules regarding working with Ovens, Knives etc. But in the main it should be as to whether the person wants a job and takes an interest in the company and what his duties/shifts are.

Source(s): A shop Manager for 16 years.

I don't think in Mcdonalds they would really care if you Ace the Interview unless your applying for a top supervisor job or something of a higher title. Those who just work simple jobs and the most busiest jobs (i.e. cashier) in Mcdonalds gets jobs that are known as Mcjob (low paid workers)... so the most they expect is good manners and speech. Also an added bonus is smile to the interviewer. They may give you tasks to do, which you have to carry out... xxxx

Source(s): A friend got it and see said she didn't even have to prepare x

It's impossible to tell what questions might be asked. Typically, there is a list of generic questions (many of which have already been listed here), but when I was a McDonald's manager, I used to just hold a conversation with applicants and see where it went. The topics could have been anything.

Don't worry too much about it. They take all if they need them and if you're no good you get the sack. But they are very good, they train you they do everything with you. Been with McDonald's for nearly 2 years. Cool place! The questions are not that hard and they just want to see that you're confident and eager to work for them and you get a free meal on every shift, that's if you want to eat McDonald's. Don't worry he won't get fat, i am a girl and I didn't get fat so that's good too. Good Luck from me x

He's going to be asked the usual interview questions. Here's my advice: tell your brother to emphasize teamwork and how good he is as a team player. This is very important in the food service industry. Make sure he dresses well, first impressions are everything.

• Bonnie

they will ask you about what team work you have bean involved eg football and any confrontations that resulted also if you have worked with the public. they will look for eye contact,smiles and an out going personality it is all about quality ,service and cleanliness (QSC) do not use your phone to txt in the interview believe me it happens a lot!! ps show you are interested ask questions about the job tell them if you have summer holidays booked don't ask about sick pay always a bad sign good luck

They are just basically worried about the shift possision you are willing to cover. And at mcdonalds make sure you smile in the interview i used to work ther efor like a month but the manager told me she hired me because i had a smile on my face and i sounded sincer and interested..

okay, most interviews ask what your qualities are, so have him share those and hopefully they include: hardworking, pays attention to details, PROMPT, RELIABLE, able to work with others, good with numbers, Good people skills and communication skills.

They may ask why he wants the job, he should say something like, "it's a great company to work for and he believes in the product" not "i need money. GOOD LUCK