How can I send flowers to a girl in Paris?

I want to send flowers to my girlfriend in Paris for her birthday(February 12th), but I live in Miami. We're both teenagers, so that might rule out a couple of solutions. Any ideas?

And if possible, I would prefer to send her something small, not enormous Bouquets.

Favorite Answer

well if can pay online that there are services that u can avail .... some of them are ...

http://www.floraqueen.com/

www.aquarelle.fr

www.ArenaFlowers.com

www.flora2000.com

www.parisfloristonline.com/

and if you cannot do tht .. then you can aloso use the local airline services ... they also do tht ..

some of the cargo services like DHL and UPS or FexEx also i think od tht .. u just need to go to their office and pay them and select the flowers thts it ...

all the best