Is it possible to get out of a realtor's contract.?

I hired a realtor to sell my house. 45 days later he has showed it to nobody and done very little other than posting the MLS add. In the mean time a person whom had a previous nterest in the house has indicated he is ready to buy asap. The buyer says he has called the realtor and he has not gotten a return call.... show more I hired a realtor to sell my house. 45 days later he has showed it to nobody and done very little other than posting the MLS add. In the mean time a person whom had a previous nterest in the house has indicated he is ready to buy asap. The buyer says he has called the realtor and he has not gotten a return call. The buyer will pay my bottom line asking price but not including the realators fees.
Update: We have only used the one agent and he is an associated broker with the broker he works for. I have written proof that the buyer had shown interest and looked at the house before we signed the sales contract. I have not told the agent anything yet, I would like to work it out with him and not call the main... show more We have only used the one agent and he is an associated broker with the broker he works for. I have written proof that the buyer had shown interest and looked at the house before we signed the sales contract. I have not told the agent anything yet, I would like to work it out with him and not call the main broker, if possible.