Who are the top six female darlings of the silver screen of all time?

Here are mine in this order: (1) Ava Gardner (2) Natassja Kinski; (3) Lena Olin; (4) Sandra Bullock; (5) Rita Hayworth; (6) Raquel Welch
I could have chosen Claudia Cardinale and Sharon Stone but I based it on women who played weaker roles with weakness as part of their attraction.
Update: I can see your logic. As I am a man I based mine more on the female impact on me as a male and as a particular type of person. I can understand your choices. Lena Olin is in my view the most beautiful woman to grace the silver screen, but Kinski is the woman we would all aspire to love. Ava is the most... show more I can see your logic. As I am a man I based mine more on the female impact on me as a male and as a particular type of person. I can understand your choices. Lena Olin is in my view the most beautiful woman to grace the silver screen, but Kinski is the woman we would all aspire to love. Ava is the most attractive real woman, and Sandra is in the same sense as Ava a woman who can stay beautiful with middle age but she is a far more cheerful personality and really has something magical about her. Rachel was a sex symbol without compare.
Update 2: Rita is the daughter any father would want and a was a great talent.
Update 3: Why are people listing jessica alba. Who is she compared to these incredible women and actresses? I took a look at her, she is not so attractive, she is pierced (her belly button) look here http://fitblog.files.wordpress.com/2007/01/jessica-alba-california.jpg some teen idol or something of the sort. What is... show more Why are people listing jessica alba. Who is she compared to these incredible women and actresses? I took a look at her, she is not so attractive, she is pierced (her belly button) look here
http://fitblog.files.wordpress.com/2007/01/jessica-alba-california.jpg
some teen idol or something of the sort. What is this? how can you compare this average or below average looking actress with some of the names I listed? How are people so shallow or not interested in excellence or whatever?
Update 4: Do you really think Baccal is a great actress? she sort of followed one role sort of as a sidekick to Bogart?
Update 5: checkermate: Kirsten Dunst as Marie Antoinette, hmm. ok but I asked for the greatest actresses. You might as well have chosen Diane Kruger from Troy! Is anyone here older than 20 years of age? what kind of daft choices are these?
Update 6: Do you mean Karina Kapur the Bollywood actress? What kind of daft choices are these? why not select Geraldine Chaplin then or anyone at all? Joan Collins is one million times better than any of your uniformed choices. get some glasses and stop being so politically correct!
Update 7: Some of you are taking this more seriously than others. Make Madonna your inspiration: Greta Garbo, and Monroe Deitrich and DiMaggio Marlon Brando, Jimmy Dean On the cover of a magazine Grace Kelly; Harlow, Jean Picture of a beauty queen Gene Kelly, Fred Astaire Ginger Rogers, dance on air They had... show more Some of you are taking this more seriously than others. Make Madonna your inspiration:
Greta Garbo, and Monroe
Deitrich and DiMaggio
Marlon Brando, Jimmy Dean
On the cover of a magazine

Grace Kelly; Harlow, Jean
Picture of a beauty queen
Gene Kelly, Fred Astaire
Ginger Rogers, dance on air

They had style, they had grace
Rita Hayworth gave good face
Lauren, Katherine, Lana too
Bette Davis, we love you

Ladies with an attitude
Fellows that were in the mood
Don't just stand there, let's get to it
Strike a pose, there's nothing to it

Vogue, vogue
and start answering seriously. Dont turn my question into a joke!
Update 8: chekcemate:
http://criterioncollection.blogspot.com/2006/05/55-unbearable-lightness-of-being.html
rent the film and then tell me your choices are better.