Isn't what we did in Grade school on Valentine's Day sometimes more fun than now?

Actually, my fondest memories of Valantine's Day is in grade school where we made those little custom mailboxes out of foil and construction paper, then gave and recieved sweet smelling valentines from everyone. I could always tell who cared the most, just by the subtlety of what they wrote in the greetings. ... show more Actually, my fondest memories of Valantine's Day is in grade school where we made those little custom mailboxes out of foil and construction paper, then gave and recieved sweet smelling valentines from everyone. I could always tell who cared the most, just by the subtlety of what they wrote in the greetings.
Maybe they should force everyone to do the same thing nowadays in college and in the workplace....