Career advice! do you know any jobs that require travel, a knowledge of history, languages, and great pay?

I am a high school junior looking for career advice. I am first in my class, and a pretty quick learner. I plan on going to college, but i want to get an idea of possible career choices. Ideally, i would like to do something that plays to my strenghts, which are: I am a good writer, and I love learning history and... show more I am a high school junior looking for career advice. I am first in my class, and a pretty quick learner. I plan on going to college, but i want to get an idea of possible career choices. Ideally, i would like to do something that plays to my strenghts, which are: I am a good writer, and I love learning history and world languages. I would also like to travel to europe and africa, and get paid exorbinant sums. does anyone have any ideas?