In Your Opinion What Has Been The Best Ladder Match Off All Time From Any Promotion........?

i have a few favorites that are tied with each other.....hbk vs razor one and two....and tlc 1 at wm17.....

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

TLC WAS FULL OF SPOTS AND THEY WERE SPOTS THAT I DIDNT MIND. I USUALLY GET BORED WITH SPOTS BUT THEY SOLD THE SPOTS GREAT IN TLC 1.

HBK VS HALL WAS GOOD IT WASNT ALL SPOTS AND IT WAS ACTUALLY GOOD WRESTLING IN THE MATCH.

HART VS HBK WAS ALSO A GOOD LADDER MATCH.

THOSE ARE MY 3 FAVORITES.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have a few

I like Razor Ramon and HBK's match at Wrestlemania 10 because that match brought out the best in Hall and the best in Michaels, just a great match based on wrestling skills. The rematch between them at Summerslam the next year in a ladder match was good but can't compare to the one at Wrestlemania.

Then I have to go with Bret Hart vs HBK in a ladder match, that match was just great, it is a little known match and underrated....the match had two of the best technical wrestlers in the WWF at that point wrestling in a ladder match.

Then the TLC at Wrestlemania 17, that was great high flying moves from everybody, and the best thing about the match there were fights all around the arena, it was just so entertaining

Finally Edge and Christian,Hardyz,Dudleyz, and Jericho and Benoit in a TLC match for the tag team titles on Smackdown. That match was something new and it had 4 different wrestling styles in one match.

starred

• 1 decade ago

ladder matches usually don't fail to impress:

1. WWE- E & C, hardy boys and team 3d at wm 17. this was a really good match. too many good spots that i do not know where to start. from matt hardy and ray crashing through a table, swanton by jeff from a ladder on spike and edge spearing jeff from a ladder, this match was pure awesomeness.

2. TNA- kaz vs cage at genesis. this was a phenomenal match that put over kaz as a legitimate main-eventer. cage always puts on good ladder matches, and this time it was no different with hig spots such as the reverse DDT off the ladder and frog splash from the ladder. kaz also put up an excellent showing, surviving a diving leg drop that hit the ladder instead of cage.

there are many more, such as the famous roh ladder match, the other tlc matches and michaels vs razor.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1. razor ramone vs Shawn Michaels

2. TLC at Wm 17

3. Edge vs John cena - Unforgiven

4. The rock vs HHH - Intercontinental title

All awesome matches. WWe sure knows how to put on a classic

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Undertaker VS Jeff Hardy- WWE Undisputed Championship

• 1 decade ago

TLC 1 was at summerslam 2000... tlc II was at wm 17... sic spot with edge's spear on hardy off the ladder..

benoit vs jericho (rumble 01) was good...

my fav is hbk vs scott hall wm 10.. it made hbk s career... and it stole the show at wm 10...

ring work was great from both.. but hbk just had a match with a ladder and scott hall just happen to be there...

• 1 decade ago

The greatest ladder Match is the most unknown ladder match.

Shortly after the famous Funk, Sabu, Douglas 3 way dance in ECW, a guy basically went to Al Snow's gym he ran in Lima, and paid to book a show through Al. The main event... 3 way ladder match between Al Snow, Chris Candido, and Sabu. Al's gym was in an old Masonic temple so their was a balcony. Sabu moonsaulted first off the top of the ladder and then off te top of the balcony!

• 1 decade ago

Jeff Hardy vs The Undertaker for the WWE Title.

Edge vs Christian for the IC Title in 2001

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rob Van Dam (Intercontinental Champ) Vs Jeff Hardy (European Champ) Winner Got The Unified Title

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i haven't seen that many ladder matches i like money in the bank at Wrestlemania 23 Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy vs Edge vs Mr. Kennedy vs Finlay vs Randy Orton vs King Booker vs CM Punk

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.