Do you live where there are earthquakes?

Favorite Answer

Yep, earthquakes happen all the time here in Japan....

We get big ones once in a while, but luckily, not in Tokyo, where I live....

A big one's supposed to hit Tokyo some time between now, and 30 years from now.

Although we live in Southeastern Michigan, on "The Thumb" near the Lake, we had a 2.6 tremor a few years ago that wasn't felt. After the slight earthquake, us, along with many others in the area, had to have our wells cleaned out. the "Quake" shook the bottoms of the wells loose and our, along with others, caved in. It cost me $1500.00

yes...

actually there was an earthquake here about a few days ago. luckily it was not that destructive compre to those with high intensity(earthquake intensity)

• Rain?

Yes, there are earthquakes everywhere

No,I live in Va.I haven't seen an earthquake my whole life here.

I don't know if they have earthquakes in Nevada I know they did in California and Utah!

I live in the mid west - experienced a small quake in my teens - weirdest feeling ever to have the earth moving under your feet...

No, but I lived in the Bay Area many years ago and it was really scary.

Yes, we are due for a big one "in the next decade or so."

Western Washington.

no earthquakes here