Is anyone else drunk now?

I am extremely drunk, sorry for any answers I give now, seriously I am Kunted! (english phrase) Anyone who seems as drunk as me or post's what they have drunk and it beats me (Take in to account I Can drink a lot and this took me a long time to type and fix the spellings) I have even been over it 4 times to... show more I am extremely drunk, sorry for any answers I give now, seriously I am Kunted! (english phrase)
Anyone who seems as drunk as me or post's what they have drunk and it beats me (Take in to account I Can drink a lot and this took me a long time to type and fix the spellings) I have even been over it 4 times to see if it was right.
I will add after the first 4 answerers how much I have drunk to see who in the top 10 (to be fair, it's a random number) are beating me!
Update: the first ten answerers! will get rated! not the top 4. see really drunk!
Update 2: I checked through the question 4 time to make sure my grammar was right, nothing to do with being drunk, if i check it so many times! no one is lying to you!
Update 3: ok 9 answerers will do, tonight/this morning I have drunk 14 pint's of lager 6 shots of aftershock, the hot and cold stuff....a bottle of Russian standard vodka, 2 small (100ml) of absinthe (160 proof/ or 80%abv) and 7 bottles of smirnoff ice (I'm really sorry I can still Spell/use the right grammar after... show more ok 9 answerers will do, tonight/this morning I have drunk 14 pint's of lager 6 shots of aftershock, the hot and cold stuff....a bottle of Russian standard vodka, 2 small (100ml) of absinthe (160 proof/ or 80%abv) and 7 bottles of smirnoff ice (I'm really sorry I can still Spell/use the right grammar after drinking so much, it must be force of habit.
Who's drunk more tonight? just me?