Kroger Co. question?

I am in high school and have been employed by a Kroger Co. store for about 6 months. Dillons was the store. i was a bagger but then promoted to cashier. I have found this store to be corrupt and not respectable at all. the manager will pick her favorite employees to supervise and get raises. she wont listen to... show more I am in high school and have been employed by a Kroger Co. store for about 6 months. Dillons was the store. i was a bagger but then promoted to cashier. I have found this store to be corrupt and not respectable at all. the manager will pick her favorite employees to supervise and get raises. she wont listen to anyone but these few people. and these people are on a complete power trip. also, 2 people will get hired with the same experience, and age and will be paid completely different for the same job. the manager will also give raises to people who just started working there. it is the most corrupt place i have ever been. does anyone else have a story like this? this was my first job, are most jobs like this? is it worth the fight to tell people about this? i have thought about writing in to the paper to put in the letter to the editor section.
5 answers 5