What Exactly A Hooters Restaurant?

I ask this because not so long ago me and my mother passed Hooters and I mentioned about it because its one of those place I've never heard of like White Castle. She says its a bar that serves burger meals by topless waitresses and I'm like..."Wow".I mean how can you eat with big jugs swinging in... show more I ask this because not so long ago me and my mother passed Hooters and I mentioned about it because its one of those place I've never heard of like White Castle. She says its a bar that serves burger meals by topless waitresses and I'm like..."Wow".I mean how can you eat with big jugs swinging in your face every second? So just a few hours ago, I see a Hooters commercial with families having a good time, kids with balloons and hear a song like, 'Have fun at Hooters-the place you want to be'*lol* I also see the girls in nice tank tops but still.A place for kids?So anyway I wrote a little skit about it in a script I'm writing, but after seeing the commericial-I need to confirm this before I continue. Is this place '21 Years and Over'? ID? Help me out.
6 answers 6