Can a State Farm claim be filed against a place of employment, when a theft occurs in paid parking garage?

My job offers parking in a garage that some how supposedly has security for a monthly charge to its employees. However there have several break in to vehicels and now it has occured to me.Letters have been sent to the head honchos about the cocerns for the saftey of employees and their property.Security gaurd... show more My job offers parking in a garage that some how supposedly has security for a monthly charge to its employees. However there have several break in to vehicels and now it has occured to me.Letters have been sent to the head honchos about the cocerns for the saftey of employees and their property.Security gaurd superviser apologized to me but had not much else to say but that there was really no SAFE place to park anywhere!! I have State Farm insurance. I now will have to pay a deductalbe for a broken window. Is there any thing such as fileing a claim against the employer?