What's the best advice from cancer survivors?

I lost my older sister to cancer when she was just 45. Our Mom passed away at 45 as well. I lost my younger sister at age 41. I almost didn't live to age 45 myself when I had a toxic reaction to mold in my workplace. A team of specialists at Shands Hospital saved my life....barely. My best pal lost his wife... show more I lost my older sister to cancer when she was just 45. Our Mom passed away at 45 as well. I lost my younger sister at age 41. I almost didn't live to age 45 myself when I had a toxic reaction to mold in my workplace. A team of specialists at Shands Hospital saved my life....barely.

My best pal lost his wife to cancer and then was given only a 30% chance of living himself when cancer struck him. He had a radical surgery that saved him.

We decided to write a book to help encourage people through life-challenges like cancer and losing loved ones. Our book is called Positive Reflections: Inspiring Thoughts & Photographs From Around The World

Its available at www.SunnyHarborPublishing.org

My advice for the day comes fro Winston Churchill. He said, "If you're going through hell, keep going!"

In other words, hang in there and keep trying no matter what.

What advice do you have today?