Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If you could eliminate any one type of insect permanently from the earth, what would you get rid of?

Would that insect make a impact,if its gone forever?

Best Answer

Every species of insects impacts our lives. There is a larger cycle of life going on than just man. There are all type of little insects and bugs and things that keep things clean and right so that we can live in this environment. They all rely on one another to do whatever it is they do to keep the earth right. Take one out and something will go wrong.

Look at global warming?

roaches or mosquitoes,

aren't some spiders beneficial to us? And, they are not insects. They're arachnids (as one of the posters above has mentioned).

Mosquitoes.

Actually, I wouldn't get rid of anything because everything plays an important role on earth, although it may be indirect.

Fleas...I can't imagine being rid of them would have an impact on the world.

Mosquito's

Cockroaches, but all species deserve to live, no individual species should be wiped out, it is wrong. We have lost many animals to extinction.

Spiders! But technically that's not an insect is it? lol

Mosquitos. I'm allergic to them and I hate them. They're everywhere in the sumer.

• Izzy

Cockroaches,maybe mosquitoes, and termites.