Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If you could eliminate any one type of insect permanently from the earth, what would you get rid of?

Would that insect make a impact,if its gone forever?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Every species of insects impacts our lives. There is a larger cycle of life going on than just man. There are all type of little insects and bugs and things that keep things clean and right so that we can live in this environment. They all rely on one another to do whatever it is they do to keep the earth right. Take one out and something will go wrong.

Look at global warming?

• 1 decade ago

roaches or mosquitoes,

aren't some spiders beneficial to us? And, they are not insects. They're arachnids (as one of the posters above has mentioned).

• 1 decade ago

Mosquitoes.

• 1 decade ago

Actually, I wouldn't get rid of anything because everything plays an important role on earth, although it may be indirect.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Fleas...I can't imagine being rid of them would have an impact on the world.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mosquito's

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Cockroaches, but all species deserve to live, no individual species should be wiped out, it is wrong. We have lost many animals to extinction.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Spiders! But technically that's not an insect is it? lol

• 1 decade ago

Mosquitos. I'm allergic to them and I hate them. They're everywhere in the sumer.

• Izzy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Cockroaches,maybe mosquitoes, and termites.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.