How do i get my 1 year old to sleep in his crib and not my bed?

my son is 14 months. he slept all night in his crib just fine until about 2 months ago when he got very sick and i started sleeping with him to keep him close and check on him during the night. but after he got better he refused to leave my bed again. he falls asleep in his crib every night, but after about 4 hours... show more my son is 14 months. he slept all night in his crib just fine until about 2 months ago when he got very sick and i started sleeping with him to keep him close and check on him during the night. but after he got better he refused to leave my bed again. he falls asleep in his crib every night, but after about 4 hours he wakes up and i have to take him into my bed.

we can't just let him "cry it out." we live in an apartment building and have a neighbor who complains A LOT about how much noise we make. i know that would be the best solution, but... getting him to sleep isn't worth getting evicted. it helps if i give him a bottle, but it took me forever to get him out of the habbit of having bottles all night long, and i dont want to start that problem up again.