OMg' Am i going to be blind or not? interpret my dream plx?

well here it is, I have a dream last 2 days then I dreamed again today and it's like a continuation of my last dream..

my first dream was I was sleeping and then there was an blue explosion then my eyes was hit I thought im blind that time but I still can see thing but it's so blurry then I wake up.

then 2 days after that I dreamed again.. there was this mans eye, I forgot the name (the eye of ???????) really forgot then my mother put that eye on the jar and she gave it to me I really dont know where she got it then she told me to brush my teeth using that eye, XD I really saw that I brush it but It's to blurry I can't see well then when I was finish I looked at the mirror and saw a third eye poping not in the center but near my damaged right eye, then I see very clear I even see 3 visions in my dream. then in my dream there a idea that if I use that eye to make blind people see again I could help many people........

weird?????? intepret please

Favorite Answer

It sounds to me like there is something that you are supposed to see and you are not. I don't think it has anything to do with you going blind. I think you are already blind to something and you need to see it. Mabye your mother is trying to show you.

By no means you're going blind! As i see it and looked it up, you might be in a crucial point in your life, maybe you need to chose doing or not doing something, or what to do. Here is where the dreams are telling you to "see" what is right (the right eye) for you (eye=I, myself), to do the right thing, to "clean the roots" (teeth) of plague (somethings that might be bad and damaging) Maybe someone will or is already asking for help with things that only you can see. Like a bad relation, a nasty habit, an action that might harm themselves or someone else.

Part of your dreams could also mean you are trying to see too much at once, maybe look at it all from a different direction, not from "inside a jar"...

Cool dreams anyway :)

I've had dreams like that. One day I dreamed that I was trying to watch a movie in my house but everything was so blurry. It was like i was going blind. I was really scared and it didn't want to go away I woke up really scared. I've been having dreams like that since that day (2months ago) and it worries me because my vision is deteriorating. I see MORE bluryr when i dont have my glasses on and it's getting worse. In my dreams i try not to think about it and i think i even accept that fact that Im going blind... thats scary In real life i would go crazy. I think your dream might mean that you need to see the poeple around you somebody might need your help.

WOW, this is the best dream you can have.... It shows that you are awakening to a higher conscious... the third eye is always mentioned in psychology books and books on the mind... The third eye is very creative and you can think things and they will materialize.. I am not talking about stupid thought that flow in and out of your mind, but whatever you focus on you can bring to pass.. get some book and read uo on the third eye, thats is definitly my suggestion

It's a dream...chill. If dreams were real, the world would be in complete chaos right now. Dreams don't mean crap if that stressed you then you shouldn't even watch spongebob...

Try having a lucid dream to solve this

• ?

hi men,Bubbles right here,...I see Dude you have been getting it on with my Bonobo pals,...You took the be conscious curious,and extra a Bi- to it,mmmmm?,....As for the dream its a premonition,you would be despatched out into area,and are available lower back to the "Planet of the Mosquitos",...As part of a test,you would be compelled to copulate with some mosquitos,...i'm afraid you will come to a tragic end!!,....your faithfull chimp,Bubbles.

You need to move far north and your mother will not understand why so she will try to prevent it.