Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

"I see dead people"?

Do these two movies quote "I see dead people"?

-Scary Movie

-The Eye

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

scary movie does (the first one)..... or at least make fun of it...... but the eye isnt out yet so how would we know.... and i doubt it does.... that quote is from the sixth sense.....

no Scary movie quotes " I see white people"

the Sixth Sense is the movie that quotes that

scary movie quotes i see white people but the sixth sense quotes i see dead people

It Is Just His Gimmick I hope no one really thinks the undertaker is some kind of zombie and hes "dead" that would be silly haha BQ: A Pg Elimination Chamber Is gonna suck, We all know it will but i think they try to make it as interesting as they can without breaking the PG barrier BQ3: I Think He'll Call It Down The middle if he decides too

nope...in scary movie they change it into i see white people...i haven't seen the eye in hollywood version

no they don't but Sixth Sense quotes that.

sure prove it u cant see the dead

just the sixth sense i think

I believe so.

yea i guess