How do I download World of Warcraft w/o the Disks?

I used to play World of Warcraft and have a Burning Crusade account. One day the game just uninstalled right after a patch. Problem is I'm missing disks 3 and 5 from my set, and disk 2 doesnt work because I always get an error. Is there any way to download JUST the full version of World of Warcraft without... show more I used to play World of Warcraft and have a Burning Crusade account. One day the game just uninstalled right after a patch. Problem is I'm missing disks 3 and 5 from my set, and disk 2 doesnt work because I always get an error. Is there any way to download JUST the full version of World of Warcraft without having to go out and pay $50 again for the disks?
Update: I used to play World of Warcraft and have a Burning Crusade account. One day the game just uninstalled right after a patch. Problem is I'm missing disks 3 and 5 from my set, and disk 2 doesnt work because I always get an error. Is there any way to download JUST the full version of World of Warcraft without... show more I used to play World of Warcraft and have a Burning Crusade account. One day the game just uninstalled right after a patch. Problem is I'm missing disks 3 and 5 from my set, and disk 2 doesnt work because I always get an error. Is there any way to download JUST the full version of World of Warcraft without having to go out and pay $50 again for the disks?

Note that I did go to free trial, and then from Free trial I tried downloading but it didnt work. After that I went to download Burning Crusade in Manage account, and once it finished it said I must download World of Warcraft first..
Update 2: Note that I did go to free trial, and then from Free trial I tried downloading but it didnt work. After that I went to download Burning Crusade in Manage account, and once it finished it said I must download World of Warcraft first..