Need the names of the Incoming Mail server (POP) and Outgoing Mail server (SMTP) for the yahoo.co.jp email acc

I am trying to set up my itouch to use the mail feature to access my yahoo.co.jp email account. The default function is only good for yahoo.com. I can set the account up under the "other" mail option if I know the names of the Incoming Mail server (POP) and the Outgoing Mail server (SMTP). I did it... show more I am trying to set up my itouch to use the mail feature to access my yahoo.co.jp email account. The default function is only good for yahoo.com. I can set the account up under the "other" mail option if I know the names of the Incoming Mail server (POP) and the Outgoing Mail server (SMTP). I did it with an Earthlink account so I know it will work. Does anyone know the names of the two servers?