What Has Been Your All Time Favorite WrestleMania Match Since You Have Been Watching Wrestling........?

My all time favorite was probably TLC 1.....Since i was there might have something to do with it being my favorite but there was just a lot of good spots in that match that kept you on your feet....

Favorite Answer

IM A FAN OF WRESTLING SO I LOVED THE HBK VS HART IRON MAN MATCH ONLY THING THAT WOULD HAVE IMPROVED THE MATCH WOULD HAVE BEEN BRET WINNING.

Eventhough i started watching wrestling during WrestleMania 4 !!

My most memorable match would be WrestleMania VI " The Ultimate Challenge " Hulk Hogan vs The Ultimate Warrior

My favorite match would be Kurt Angle vs Eddie Guerrero ! Classic in my personal opinion !

Kane.

Even, The First Show I watch Was Of Kane. I Was Kid And That Time Kane Use To Put His Mask. I Love That Look And Began To Be No.1 Fan. I Even Use To Wrestle With My Cousin When I Was Kid. I Always Said That, "I Am Kane" And My Cousin Used To Be Undertaker.

Source(s): *starred*

Stone Cold vs. Bret Hart in the Submission match was my favorite WrestleMania match. It was at the height of their rivalry, and Stone Cold was sold off as a guy that never "quit".

I like the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. It is cool and was first introduced in Wrestlemania 21. I love the 3rd when Kennedy won it, sadly he lost the opportunity to Edge afterwards.

Bret Hart vs Stonecold in their match at Wrestlemania 13

Wrestlemania 17 - TLC E&C v Hardyz v Dudleyz

btw my fav diva wrestlemania match is trish v mickie wm22

• Triple H vs. Chris Benoit vs. Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania XX. Still my favorite match of all time, featuring three of the best ring workers of their time going at it for the world title in the main event at the grandest stage of them all. The ending still gives me chills, especially knowing what's happened afterward to two of the best wrestlers to ever lace on a pair of boots, hugging in center of the ring, on top of the wrestling world.

my most favorite is the tlc match at wrestlemania 17.

my favourite match ever was the shawn micheals and kurt angle classic at wrestlemania 21, this kept me on my feet and was back and forth watching this live i didnt knowh who was going to win and both put on a wrestling clinic 5 star match!!!.

undertaker vs batista at wrestlemania 23