YouTube shows up in the wrong language on my computer. Does anyone know how to change the language to English?

My computer crashed and I had not yet accessed YouTube when it was fixed. I accidentally clicked on some link in Google, which turned out to be a video from the Hong Kong version of YouTube. Ever since, my YouTube shows up in Chinese. I can not get it to go back to English. YouTube's help section hasn't... show more My computer crashed and I had not yet accessed YouTube when it was fixed. I accidentally clicked on some link in Google, which turned out to be a video from the Hong Kong version of YouTube. Ever since, my YouTube shows up in Chinese. I can not get it to go back to English. YouTube's help section hasn't helped at all and I'm at the end of my rope. Does anyone know how to change what language YouTube appears in? I'd be very appreciative if anyone could help me out. Thanks!