Is a ramen noodle diet any good?

ok i have to lose some weight and money is very tight right now so dont say o dont do it its not good cuz its that or not eat anything at all but how much weight can u lose if u eat 2-3 packs a day and water and thats it

what kind of vitamins should i take cuz this is all i can do for food lol

Best Answer

Don't do it, Ramen noodles are not good for you.

You don't need alot of money to lose weight, you need to make change the way you eat. Start you day by eating breakfast, such as oatmeal, cereal (Special K, bran etc) Learn to read the nutrient value on boxes, don't eat food high in sugar, sodium. Eat healthy snacks in between meals so that when it is lunch time or dinner time you aren't starving which will cause you to overheat. Watch your portion sizes. Drink plenty of water, we should drink at least 8-8 ounces glasses of water daily.

Eat fruits and vegetable daily with your meals or snacks.

Don't eat chips, candies or fried foods. If you do have to have chocolate eat a small piece of candy

Just change your eating style and you will lose weight.

1

Source(s): Perfect Paleo Recipes Cookbook : http://PaleoCookbook.raiwi.com/?cNpt

It's not a good idea for two reasons: the first is that there is an insane amount of salt, which will lead to high blood pressure and other health problems. Not using the packet that comes with it helps, but the noodles themselves still have a lot of salt. Also, it's not a balanced diet, and you can get diseases from lack of vitamins. If you must eat only ramen as a staple due to money problems (college students do this a lot!) use a vitamin supplement.

Edit: Any "one a day" vitamin should be good!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is a ramen noodle diet any good?

Source(s): ramen noodle diet good: https://tr.im/d6jKI

Noodle Diet

I've tried many diets and couldn't make anything work. Since having my first child, I've been carrying around an extra 30 pounds. This diet just made sense and showed me that everything I was doing before was wrong and a waste of my time.

The plan was so refreshing and so simple to follow. I did everything plan said and lost 23 pounds in the first three weeks. I'm now starting the diet again to lose 7 more pounds. This plan has changed my life.

Get started today!

Add a half an hard boiled egg with each serving and some veggies like any one of the following or combined corn carrots peas chopped green onions spinach and eat that at each meal ( 3 times a day ) you will lose about 10-15 pounds in 1 week. Dont use the whole packet of seasoning and do not drink the remaining juice - I dont see why people freak about about the sodium -- Its calculated into the 1 - 2 cups of juice remaining in the bowl - Just dont drink that - Oh and about 3/4 of a gallon of water each day-

Its very cheap but not healthy at all! The sodium will make you retain water and each pack is almost 400 calories. There are vegetable or tomato soups that are only about 200 calories per can with way less sodium. If you can, eat vegetables with low calorie dressing. Make salads or carrots with non fat sour cream and ranch powder dip. Some English muffins are about 150 calories each and I've found them for 88 cents a pack of 6. Canned veggies are not as healthy but one can of spinach or green beans is about 60-80 calories and usually under a dollar. Unfortunately most cheap food is extremely fattening. Its very important to eat a balanced diet, just watch the portions that are being eaten.. Veggies, small amounts of meat or soy, (skinless boneless) whole grains, (stone ground wheat) dairy in moderation and fruits. There are some fast foods that have low calorie things for cheap. Wendy's has side salad (low fat dressing) and chili (no cheese) for a dollar each and mcdonalds snack wrap (grilled) and side salad (low fat dressing) meals are about 300 total calories. This website has good low calorie alternitives :www.hungry-girl.com/ Hope this helps!

Losing weight doesn't mean you have to starve yourself. Watch how much you eat, and eat healthier. Stay away from salt, and anything with salt, or sodium in it. Even drinks and diet drinks can be loaded with sodium. I recommend....

herbal teas with no sugar, not even splenda! (it's like drinking water but with flavor and no sugar), also try Diet Rite sodas, and flavored waters with 5grams of sodium or less, Fruit2O is the best!

I cup of veggies with every meal

1/2 cup meat with every meal

limit your sauces and read labels!

stay away from fruits they are loaded with natural sugar. (Wait until you have gotten your weight under control to add fruits to your diet again.)

No breads of any kind. (if you got to really have a bread product, try tortillas.)

No pasta

Limit your dairy products! ( Less is more!)

Limit your fats, such as butter, bacon, sausage, etc.

And exercises!

Follow this and you will lose weight! I did!

Music makes you eat more. According to a work by the journal Psychology and Marketing, soft, classical tunes encourage you to definitely take time over your dinner, so you consume more foods. So, switch off – silence is likely to make you more aware of what you’re putting in your mouth.

It’s Friday brunch time and you just can’t stop going back regarding seconds. But hang on! Stop for a minute and suck on an additional strong mint. The flavour can put you off that 3 rd plate of chicken korma/roast beef/sushi medley.