dunric asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

Aliens tracking me with laser beams?

I've long believed that the aliens are tracking me with laser beams from orbit above planet earth. I saw 7 UFOs flying in formation about 8 years ago. I often hide in my bathroom because I think it is safer there than outside. I often wear a pot on my head to shield myself from being vaporized by their lasers.

What should I do about this?

Paul

• Dawn
    Favorite Answer

Yeah, it sounds like this delusion is messing with your ability to function.

Go get help from a doctor.

• Diane

A laser beam is a laser beam,no matter what source A UFO is a UFO no matter where it's from.

OMFG - SAME HERE! I think they are tracking me because of this time machine I have created in my basement. I often find it helpful to drink half a bottle of soy sauce and strip down to my underwear and run a few laps around the block screaming "OH DEAR JESUS, THEY'RE AFTER ME". Shortly afterwards I take all my drugs and lock the doors and go to bed. Best of luck, Brother.

Why would they choose YOU, if their is 6 billion people on earth, they track you? Also, a pot isn't going to protect you, they're aliens, they can get through metal. What are they trying to track you for, to get your ATM pin number?

POT HEAD lol...lol.. yeah have u tried the aluminum foil and mirrors to bounce all the bad vibes right back at them

what should you do? well, if you really think aliens are tracking you and you don't want them to find you , i'd say you better keep doing what you're doing.

or maybe go see a therapist.

ok think about the aliens then think how is it possible that they exist. and think about wat kind of energy and material can be used to make a UFO. And also if u think they have lasers then wat use are pots and guns and anything else. ALSO keep thinking u r either daydreaming or u saw something else

What makes you think the aliens would be interested in YOU? Did you do something to make them mad?

get some help. If it's affecting you on a regular basis then for your own sake talk to someone about this

This is not normal. I'd go and see a doctor.