dunric asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

Aliens tracking me with laser beams?

I've long believed that the aliens are tracking me with laser beams from orbit above planet earth. I saw 7 UFOs flying in formation about 8 years ago. I often hide in my bathroom because I think it is safer there than outside. I often wear a pot on my head to shield myself from being vaporized by their lasers.

What should I do about this?

Paul

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Dawn
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah, it sounds like this delusion is messing with your ability to function.

Go get help from a doctor.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Diane
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

A laser beam is a laser beam,no matter what source A UFO is a UFO no matter where it's from.

• 1 decade ago

OMFG - SAME HERE! I think they are tracking me because of this time machine I have created in my basement. I often find it helpful to drink half a bottle of soy sauce and strip down to my underwear and run a few laps around the block screaming "OH DEAR JESUS, THEY'RE AFTER ME". Shortly afterwards I take all my drugs and lock the doors and go to bed. Best of luck, Brother.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why would they choose YOU, if their is 6 billion people on earth, they track you? Also, a pot isn't going to protect you, they're aliens, they can get through metal. What are they trying to track you for, to get your ATM pin number?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

POT HEAD lol...lol.. yeah have u tried the aluminum foil and mirrors to bounce all the bad vibes right back at them

• 1 decade ago

what should you do? well, if you really think aliens are tracking you and you don't want them to find you , i'd say you better keep doing what you're doing.

or maybe go see a therapist.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ok think about the aliens then think how is it possible that they exist. and think about wat kind of energy and material can be used to make a UFO. And also if u think they have lasers then wat use are pots and guns and anything else. ALSO keep thinking u r either daydreaming or u saw something else

• 1 decade ago

What makes you think the aliens would be interested in YOU? Did you do something to make them mad?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

get some help. If it's affecting you on a regular basis then for your own sake talk to someone about this

• 1 decade ago

This is not normal. I'd go and see a doctor.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.