Are all JWs addicted to JC Penney?

I have a JW aunt that is all the time there, she shops everything there, she was even hit by a car outside there, she has a JC Penney credit card and likes to hang out there with her JW pals..... does JC Penney mean something to ya'll? Seriously... !!! she never gets out of there, she is there everyday!!!!!... show more I have a JW aunt that is all the time there, she shops everything there, she was even hit by a car outside there, she has a JC Penney credit card and likes to hang out there with her JW pals..... does JC Penney mean something to ya'll?
Seriously... !!! she never gets out of there, she is there everyday!!!!! and sometimes I call her to go to the mall with me (I like other malls that are far) and we get there and there are many nice and even fancy stores and she goes to JC Penney and stays there the whole time, then when I'm done I have to call her and find her.