Bag for daily commute.?

I bike a couple miles a day to work and school. I carry about 30-35lbs a day and a few times a week I have to carry some extra clothes to work out in. What I'm looking for is a comfortable bag to carry some textbooks a laptop and some workout clothes in all in one and possible waterproof. Right now I'm just using a Eddie Bauer bag with a plastic bag in it. It needs plenty of of room and padding so the weight of the books aren't on the laptop screen. Also if there are any bags that allow for airflow to my back that would be great. I hate getting that swamp of sweat on my shirt back. Thanks.

• Kurt T
    Favorite Answer

ortleib and timbuk2 make nice bags check bicycle shops that cater to touring.

• NJGuy

Why don't you invest in panniers for your bike. You'll get the weight off your back and have a lower center of gravity. Go to a bike shop.