Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Do you like Raven Symone?

What do you think of Raven Symone? i think shes really pretty, shes big and kinda overweight, but she pulls it off and still looks hot. such a refreshment over dumb girls who are killing themselves to be anorexic.

http://z.about.com/d/movies/1/0/q/r/O/wildhogsprem...

http://www.blog-city.info/en/img4/4879_raven-symon...

http://photos.lacoccinelle.net/50/15/125015.jpg

shes from the cosby show, and today shes on thats so raven on disney.

Favorite Answer

i agree, i thate how ppl are slamming on her weight! i think she is beautiful and very pretty!

and i saw her in an interview once and she is so mature, she is so not a diva she is very mature :D

shes a good role model

and such a sweetie on the cosby show, and thats so raven is my fave disney tv show

I like Ciara because she is a good singer and will get even better over time and accomplish more things over time also......Raven thinks everything is about her but her show on Disney is really the only good show on there right now

I love Raven. I used to love watching the cosby show as a kid. And she is still beautiful

i adore raven symone so much, she is an awesome actress, dancer, singer, and song writer. she could stand up for herself and shes not anorexic or anything, she embraces her body and that makes a true role model

I really admire that shes so different from the size 0 brainless :)

But she gets on my nerves sometimes loll

LOVED thats so raven x

Yes i totally agree with you!! She is a great role model for young girls and older girls. wasn't she so cute on the Cosby show? lol...remember that show? Better than Paris Hilton, Vanessa hughes etc. My sister lokks just like her and she acts just like her too. She could be her stunt double if she wanted too....lol

Yea the most on That's So Raven

Her version of Grazin' In The Grass is a delicious recording, and I think she's funny on her show. Sure, I like her.

i loke her, especially from the cosby show. ut she needs to get out of disney. she is old enough to move on to something better. she 23 yrs old

Sure

Shes a preety descent role model........She is preety....... a good singer and actress.......And you are sooo right about the weight thing........Too bad shes not gonna be in the cheetah girls 3:(,,,,,,,,,,,,But I loved her in the Cosby show.sooooooooo cute*