i want to send part of an email sent to me to someone else without sending the address sent to me?
i recieved an email and with it about 20 addresses of others it was sent to.i want to send this email to others without sending the addresses i recieved
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Very easy to do.
Pull up the email and click forward.
Fill in the address of the person you want to send it to.
Before you hit send....go into the body of the email and just delete all those addresses you see from the earlier email
- exoLv 71 decade ago
Forward the E-mail as "In Line Text" delete the addresses before sending.
Forward a message from any of your folders—Inbox, Sent, etc. Start by selecting the message you want to forward. Then:
1. Click the "Forward" button. This opens the Compose window. If the message you're forwarding has attachments, you'll see them listed above the Compose window— Yahoo! Mail automatically attaches them for you. Sweet! Inside the Compose window, you will see the text of the message you're forwarding.
2. In the "To:," "Cc:," and "Bcc:" fields, enter the email addresses of anyone you want to Forward the message to.
3. In the message window, type any additional text you would like to include.
* You may delete unwanted texts and addresses you want to delete.
4. Click the "Send" button.
That's all it takes to Forward a message.