Sean Hannity asked Mike Huckabee about Arkansas flying the Stars and Bars while he was Governor. Why?

Huckabee looked at the screen like Hannity was nuts and then had to explain to him that the Arkansas State Flag is not the same design as the Confederate Battle Flag. Do you think Hannity was thinking of Mississippi, which does have the Stars and Bars included in there State Flag? Maybe he just got confused eh?

Ray-n-is back, it's wierd because I live in Arkansas and you never see a rebel flag anywhere anymore but, in Oklahoma just an hour away they are everywhere.

Ray-n-is back funny that you should mention swastika's. I used to do World War Two reenactments and to make my presentation even more convincing I had one tattooed on my shoulder with oak leafs and branches decorating the top and a sword pointed down horizontilly through the middle. it was a design taken from a stick pin a U.S. Veteran brought back from Munich and to complete the look I had my blood type tattoed on the upper inside of my arm. Symbols and words mean nothing to me. I am way the f**ck above all that sh!t!

No George G, once I get on a kick I'm usually on it all night and then tomorrow night it will be something else, usually in a completely different category.

More Gravy than Grave, give it up. It's red, white and blue. sound familiar? The main center design represents a diamond because, Arkansas had the only diamond mine in the United States at the time of it's design.

blades_going_round, my 85 year old dad is hooked on it. He watches fox from the time he gets up until he goes to bed. But, I have to admit, I like it too!

Jesus C, now that's the answer that I was looking for. I believe that McCain may have just committed political suicide. Mike Huckabee won here in Arkansas with 48% of the Black vote. That's outstanding for a Republican in the South.

Baby Poots, why would Arkansas deny it's allegience to the Confederacy? After all it was a member state. Are you implying that it still shows allegience? Whith that logic then it is still showing allegience to France and Spain!

Arkansas's flag is beautiful in my opinion. Everytime I see it a tear comes to my eye.

• Ken B
    Favorite Answer

There seems to be some question about our state flag. Maybe this will help.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Flag of Arkansas

The flag of the U.S. state of Arkansas consists of a diamond on a red field, representing Arkansas's diamond mines (Arkansas was the first state where diamonds were mined naturally). The twenty five white stars around the border of the diamond represents Arkansas's position as the 25th state to join the union; the star inside the diamond and above "ARKANSAS" is for the Confederate States of America. The three stars below "ARKANSAS" have three different meanings: The nations to which Arkansas has belonged (Spain, France, and the United States); the year in which the Louisiana Purchase occurred (1803); and Arkansas being the third state (after Louisiana and Missouri) formed from the Louisiana Purchase. The flag was designed by Willie Kavanaugh Hocker of Wabbaseka, Arkansas from a field of sixty-five entries in a 1912 contest.

Sean Hannity, like Rush Limbaugh, and many other media talk-show personalities, are paid to play "devil's advocate". They want the people to listen, ask questions, debate. Like Socrates, they suffer no fools!

The single star above the state name of Arkansas on the Arkansas State Flag represents the membership of Arkansas into the Confederate States of America. Arkansas flys this flag; therefore, they have never denied their allegiance to the Confederacy.

Sean Hannity is a pawn of the Republican establishment. It is obvious that John McCain wants to blow this flag flap up on the national stage to take votes away from Huckabee later.

I don't know if McCain will benefit from doing that or not.

McCain told Michigan voters their jobs are gone and they are not coming back, and to just get over it........NOT SMART.

McCain is acting like the Confederate Flag is horrible, in the South where a quarter of a million people died for it.........NOT SMART

McCain may be his own worst enemy. He might need to stick to a prepped sanitized speech and hope for the best. Slapping people in the face with "truth" hurts. It turns people off. People know the "truth" already they don't need to hear it from a 71 year old smart a$$.

Source(s): Observation.
  • Ed A

Huck was asked about the SC flag (Confederate), Huck bowed out of saying Yes or No as it is a state issue, Sharpton goes his nylons in a knot, so Hannity brought it up

It's a 4 year cycle...

Lived in Thailand you see swastikas all the time there doesn't mean the same to them as it does to the rest of the world They have been ask to stop using it by the E U they told them to kiss off The south should say the same

Because Sean Hannity is too lazy to do research and publicly committed to Rudy Giuliani.

I'm a liberal Democrat who would never vote for Huckabee and even I can figure out that one.

I've noticed Hannity is trying to smeer him as much as he can. He seems to get the Ron Paul treatment by the republicans.

sean hannity is a little child, of no depth at all.........he cries from the right as you all know.......sean is a confused person as you all know.......i wonder if he reilizes that the u. s. government in a bi-partisan way doubled the net worth of americas top 1% of its people in the last 6yrs., and no body cried foul

Well I'm an Arkansan and well...as I have always thought, Hannity is full of ****.

...As if I needed another reason.

You watch Hannity? LOL Oh well, youth shall be served!