Is it bad to masturabate at 14?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
No!! It's recommended by doctors because it actually helps your body, and prevents unwanted erections during the day and wet dreams during the night. It's completely normal, I can assure you most guys your age do it too!! So don't be hesitant, do it knowing it's good for you! Good luck, feel free to IM or email me if you have anymore questions. =D

Asker's rating & comment

5 out of 5
thnx for the info
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (5)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Rick G answered 6 years ago
    I think it is bad not to masturbate at 14. I started to masturbate at 14, and it made me a much more relaxed person. I was always a hot-head who was quick to anger in elementary school and junior high, but I started masturbating the summer before high school and it really helped me chill out. It made making friends easier because I wasn't so tense all the time. Also my balls hurt a lot when I didn't masturbate, but they rarely do. I have a fiancee now and it makes it a lot easier to last in bed with her knowing my own body and how to hold back and pace myself. Masturbation is a perfectly healthy and highly recommended activity for a growing boy like yourself, plus it feels really good too.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Mcdick answered 6 years ago
    Dawg, feel free to rub one out when every you have the urge. Better to bust a nut by yourself than get some chick knocked up, but the day will soon be upon you with some girl, make sure you wrap it up. Spurt free in private, but keep the goo under wraps with the girl.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Dr. Mojo M answered 6 years ago
    Hi,

No, Masturbation is a way of releasing pent up sexual energy. Most people start masturbating at the time of puberty. With changes in an individual's hormonal profile during puberty, there is a surge of sexual energy which can be released with the help of masturbation. Masturbation is reported more in males than in females. More than a physiological difference in libido, this may be due to sociological taboos on females. Females also tend to discontinue or reduce masturbation when they form sexual relationships.

Is masturbation harmful?

This is the biggest myth surrounding masturbation. If indulged in moderation, masturbation, on the contrary, is a healthy practice that releases sexual energy. According to certain religious practices and beliefs, masturbation is harmful since it results in the loss of a man's "seeds" and makes him weak. Masturbation in women has largely been ignored in the religious texts. Other myths surrounding the act are that it reduces virility by making the semen less thick thereby reducing the chances of a man to bear children. This is totally untrue. Masturbation does not cause any loss of strength or virility in a person.

The other myths surrounding masturbation are

Only males masturbate – this is not true. Females masturbate as much as males do. However, they tend to report it less than males due to the social stigma attached to it. Also it has been observed that females tend to reduce or discontinue masturbation once they get into meaningful sexual relationships.

Masturbation is unhealthy – masturbation per se does not cause any health hazards. It is not an unhealthy habit. However, it may be mentally unhealthy if it assumes obsessive proportions and the individual is unable to think of anything else. It may also have physical repercussions if the instrument used to masturbate is dirty or infected.

Only adolescents masturbate – though the practice usually begins during adolescence, almost all adults practise it at some time or the other.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Dylan L answered 6 years ago
    I'm 14 and I do it!
    Cmon dude dont miss out its unbelievable
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ♥ t a Y l o R answered 6 years ago
    Nope.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock